Wednesday, April 6, 2016

MUSIC, MUSIC, MUSIC

I swear if I hear the words Royalty-free or Non-Copyright again I will explode.

 I had never realized how difficult it is to determine if a song has any Copyright infringements. I had already selected a song that I had liked by Logic called "Are You Ready"; however, I discovered that it was Copyrighted.


Suzanne Vega's song, "Tom's Diner", also fit my film opening perfectly, however, I was never able to get in touch with Warner Chappell, who also owns the song.


Therefore, today I spent about 3 hours trying to find a non-copyrighted song that would fit my film opening perfectly. I fortunately found a winner, "Distortion & Electro-Light-You And Me (feat. Ke'nekt) [NCS Release]".


I found this non-copyrighted song on the this website called NocopyrightSounds.

The information on the website establishes that their non-copyrighted songs can be freely used by Youtube and Twitch users with no limitations as long as the following information is described within the video:
1. Include the full title of the track. (Stating the music was provided by NCS)
2. Include a link to the track on NoCopyrightSounds YouTube.3. 3.Credit the artist(s) of the track by including their social network links.

I have attached images describing
NocopyrightSound's conditions to use its songs.


           

























 Distrion and Electro Light Ft. Feat. Ke'nekt. "Distrion & Electro-Light - You And Me (feat.Ke'nekt) [NCS Release]." YouTube

               YouTube, 18 Feb. 2016. Web. 06 Apr. 2016. 

             <https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=VoQcGrSYQXI&list=PLRBp0Fe2GpgmsW46rJyudVFlY6IYjFBIK&index=2>.


     

      NoCopyrightSounds. "Info - NCS - NoCopyrightSounds." NCS NoCopyrightSounds. NCS 

                NoCopyrightSounds, n.d. Web. 06 Apr. 2016. <http://nocopyrightsounds.co.uk/info/>.

No comments:

Post a Comment