Thursday, April 7, 2016

THE BEST TOOL

Hey!

I have officially finished my film opening, and I just can not express how excited I am to share it with you. I definitely learned so much from doing this project, ranging from editing to copyright infringements.

I am about to start my creative reflection, in which I will discuss the following key points:



  • How my project challenges conventions, and how it represents social groups or issues.­
  • How it engages with audiences, and how would it be distributed as a real media text. ­
  • How my production skills developed throughout this project.
  • How I integrated technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project. 

I looked up the best method to convey this information,  and keep you engaged.

I found a great website called Screencast Matic that will allow me to create a screencast. 

I love this method of conveying information as I can combine visual and audio techniques that will make my reflection more engaging. Furthermore, I can show a presentation/slideshow at the same time as recording and videotaping myself saying the information. Therefore, when watching my creative reflection, you will be able to see a slideshow and images that I will have on my computer's screen and most importantly, ME!(YAYY!)

I have attached a practice screencast in which I was learning how to use this method of communicating information.





Screencast Matic. "Your Account." Screencast-O-Matic. Screen Cast Matic, n.d. Web. 07 Apr. 2016. 

                     <http://screencast-o-matic.com/account>.




No comments:

Post a Comment