Saturday, April 2, 2016

FOR THE WORLD TO UNDERSTAND

Hola, Hello!

Today I added the English subtitles to my movie.
I was afraid that the subtitles would go too fast, making the film difficult to follow. However, it appears that the subtitles can be read easily.

On Monday I will ask my friends who only speak English to view the film to see if they are able to watch the movie at the same time as reading the subtitles.

 It is important to ask people who do not speak Spanish to view the film because I want to make sure that the subtitles are indeed helping the non-Spanish-speaking community understand the film.

I'm looking forward to showing the film to them and of course to you!





Spanish to English Translation and Transcription - KMTS. Digital image. KMTS. KMTS, 23 Feb. 

           2015. Web. 02 Apr. 2016. 

No comments:

Post a Comment