Wednesday, March 30, 2016

ALMOST TIME TO CLAP

Today was a very exciting day as I finished editing my entire film.

I was wondering how the beginning was going to turn out, and I really liked the outcome. Therefore, I will use the new beginning of the girl getting ready to go to the disco instead of the establishing shots of Mexico.

I again showed my film to about 10 different people and they all really liked it. They suggested to change the tonality of the colors when I am showing the younger version of the girl. This way I will create a past vs. present contrast in the film.

I have already translated my script, so all I need to do is include the subtitles in the film.
I am planning to show my video again to my American friends to make sure that the subtitles flow smoothly, and they have enough time to read them.

I can't wait to be able to share it with you!

MUCHA SUERTE!
     (Good luck)

P.S. I am trying to come up with the best title for my film. I am thinking about naming it Oblivious because both the girl and the government are oblivious to the criminal activity. If you get a chance to read my blog, I would really appreciate if you gave your opinion or suggestions about the perfect name. 
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment