Thursday, March 24, 2016

FINDING THE PERFECT VOICE

Today I wrote the script for the radio commentator's voiceover for the beginning of my film opening. 

I listened to different radio announcers' voices to be able to find someone with a voice suitable for the  part.  This website offers live Mexican radio stations, and I listened to several radio commentators.

I asked my mom to recite the script, and she really sounded like a radio commentator. I am pleased that the announcer will be a female as the problem involves young teenage girls, making the speaker more sensitive to the crime.





Emisoras. "Radio En Vivo, Radio Por Internet, Emisoras De Radio Online, Radio En Linea De 

         Mexico." Emisoras.com.mx. Emisoras, n.d. Web. 24 Mar. 2016.
       
         <http://www.emisoras.com.mx>.

No comments:

Post a Comment