Friday, March 18, 2016

LEARNING THE STEPS AND MOVES

As I was doing my storyboard which I will post ASAP, I was wondering how I was going to get each shot, the black background, etc.

I asked my teacher what would be the best way to get a black scene without actually filming in a black background. She told me about iMovie's green screen tool.

That is when I realized that it would be best for me to learn more about iMovie and the tools that it offers before filming. By doing so, I will make sure that I get the shots I need to be able to appropriately use iMovie's tools to present my film in the best possible way.

I found a really good tutorial on YouTube that teaches step by step  the different tools iMovie offers, and how to use each one of them. As I was watching the video, I took notes which I have attached.

I am using iMovie to edit my final project. If you would really like to learn more about the features of iMovie, do not hesitate to watch this 50 minute video and read my notes which helped me understand the basics of iMovie.































Cox, David A. "IMovie 2016 LIVE - Full Tutorial." YouTube. YouTube, 3 Jan. 2016. Web. 18 Mar. 


             2016. <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UviYzKGFm4g>.

No comments:

Post a Comment