Monday, March 21, 2016

STARTING TO MAKE IT REAL

After doing my storyboard, I am ready to start shooting.


I have already decided on my shooting schedule and I am so excited to start.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, March 22nd I will start to shoot the little girl dancing scene and the disco scene.

At 11:00AM, I will start getting my sister all dressed up and combed to dance ballet.

At 12:00PM, I will film my sister dancing her ballet routine.

At 1:00PM, I will get her all dressed up and combed for her tap routine.

At 1:30PM, I will film her dancing her tap routine.

At 2:30PM, I will get her all dressed up and combed for her hip hop routine.

At 3:00PM, I will film her dancing her hip hop routine.

At 4:00PM, about 8 of my friends will be coming to my house to film the disco dancing scene, and I will start showing them the dance steps.

From 5:30-7:00PM, once my friends learn the dance steps perfectly, I will start filming the dancing portion of the scene.

On Wednesday, March 23rd, I will gather all of the images and videos I have taken from Veracruz, Mexico. I will make sure that I have captured all of the places I need and if not I will  ask my cousin to take certain images and videos of Veracruz as he is currently living there.

On Thursday, March 24th, I will edit the little girl dancing scene and the dancing disco scene to make sure I do not have to reshoot any shots.

On Saturday, March  26th, I will reshoot any shots if needed.

Next Tuesday March 29th, I will shoot the drug dealer at the disco scene as my dad is playing the drug dealer and is not arriving until Monday. I will have to recreate the disco dancing scene so it seems as if the drug dealer scene at the disco and the dancing disco scene  were filmed on the same day.

On Wednesday March 30th, I will edit the drug dealer scene with the disco dance scene to make sure they both fit cohesively. 

On Thursday March 31st, I will reshoot anything needed, concluding my shooting schedule.

I'll let you know how tomorrow goes!

Break a leg...

No comments:

Post a Comment