Monday, March 28, 2016

THE END FINISHED FIRST

Today was a really great day!

I finished editing the end of my opening film, and I am really happy with the result. I showed this part of the video to at least 7 different people to ask them their opinion. It is always good to get a new set of eyes to watch something you have already seen more than 30 times. They all seemed to like the ending.

I took all of their feedback in consideration, and asked them what they thought about the idea of starting with establishing shots of Mexico as the reporter is speaking. Many considered it a bit boring, which is why today I experimented different beginnings. I shot the main character (me), getting ready for the disco, and I will edit these shots tomorrow and see how they turn out. Then I will decide whether to use the establishing shots of Mexico, the girl getting ready or try something new.

I really hope that this new beginning turns out as good as the ending as it was really fun to shoot.


Break a leg...

PS. This is a video of myself admiring a ballet shoe...yup, today's shooting was pretty odd :)



No comments:

Post a Comment