Saturday, March 19, 2016

STORYBOARD

YAYYYYY!!

I finished my storyboard and I am really excited to make it real. I have all of the shots in my mind and I really think the film will look and be AMAZING.

I have attached images of my storyboard; however, since I am not very good at drawing, I will explain it to you.

The film will start with establishing shots of Veracruz, Mexico, the place in which my film will take place. As the images are being shown, the audience will hear a radio station commentator discussing the problem about girls being abducted at discotheques. Furthermore, as the establishing shots are shown, the credits/titles will also be shown. Then the scene will go completely black showing a 10 year old girl dancing. Long shots of the girl dancing ballet, then tap, and then hip hop, will be shown. Then a mid-shot of the 10 year old girl flipping her hair as she dances will transition into the teenage version of the girl dancing. Now instead of the background being completely dark, the teenager will be dancing at a crowded disco. Close-ups of the feet of the people at the disco dancing will be panned up to a point in which 2-3 men's shoes will be completely still. A tilt up from the shoes will reveal the men. A mid-shot will then be used to show the men talking and pointing. Then the teenage girl dancing will again be shown making the audience infer that the men are pointing towards her. The scene then goes black again displaying the title/name of the film.
All of the dialogue in my movie will be in Spanish. Therefore, I will use English subtitles throughout.










No comments:

Post a Comment