Saturday, March 26, 2016

WORKING WITH A STAR

As I started editing the little girl dancing video, I realized that the green screen effect was not going to work . I tried using several blue and green backgrounds when filming, but I was not able to get the appropriate effect. Furthermore, I realized that if the little girl scene was filmed in a black background, the movie would be too dark as the disco scene is also in the dark . Therefore, I decided to find an empty, light colored wall. My house does not have empty, light colored walls, so I decided to shoot the little girl scene again at my neighborhood's clubhouse.

The filming was successful; however, I have to say that working with my little sister is like working with a real moviestar. She's got the attitude ;) Furthermore she is BUSY! My sister literally said, "I have another GIG lizzy so hurry!", as she is also acting in my fiends' film. It was really funny.

Here are some pictures of my  attempts to use the green screen effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment